No, the batteries are non-rechargeable. Each battery will last approximately 60 hours of “Continuous” spray time. The average size room (300 sqft) will take around 2 minutes to spray. Batteries are sold individually or in a 6 pack.
Articles in this section
- Are there any serviceable sections of the sprayer?
- Can I recharge the Battery?
- How can I demonstrate that the sprayer did its job?
- If there is an outbreak, do we only need to spray the area where we know the virus is present?
- Why is Induction Charged Spray Technology superior to Hand, Trigger or Pump Spraying?
- How do ByoPlanet’s Induction Charged Sprayers work?